Translate

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Creating Banner





Take the following clipart at imagemagick. Go to Resize and note down the size of the image. 




Palm Tree
Source: clker.com


You will see the in the slot the parameter 193x209  where 193 is width and 209 is the height. 

Now save the clipart for further use.

Go to imagemagic again.

Create a background of size 420x209 (420 is the width and 211 is height of the background)

Meta= white or any color you want.

Go to Composite and upload the clipart

Change the gravity to West and

Now go to annotate,

Type in anything want; say ‘welcome to my page’

Input  the colors of your choice . I used #B3EE3A as the fill  
color and #6B8E23 as the stroke 

color. I  also chose the Art Brush font from the dropdown menu  and changed stroke width to 2 

and point size. 

The offset I used  +30+0 and Gravity East. You can modify all these parameters according 


to your wish. I then pressed annotate .

If you want you can leave it like that or go to decorate to frame or create border around the 

banner.

Here I used  
5x5+3+3 in the decoration geometry and #458B00 as color and pressed border. 

Next I left everything as it is except the color. I used slightly darker color #6B8E23 to create 


border.

I repeated the procedure with #458B00.

Finally as a finishing touch, I changed the Decoration geometry 10x10+3+3 and pressed 


sunken.

See the final result above.

Here is the sample banner created by  the same tute.





0 comments:

Post a Comment